Processing the Paying of the Deposit
1.- ON-SITE IN OUR OFFICES:
The two copies of the rental agreement will be presented signed by both parties or at least the proprietor’s copy. The amount of the deposit will be paid in one of the following ways:
- Payment in Cash: into the bank account provided for the purpose using the form we issue at our offices.
- Bank Transfer: to the Chamber of Urban Property of Salamanca stating as the concept that it is a DEPOSIT to the following bank account of Caja Rural ES23 3016 0124 7022 6923 6325. Once the payment of the amount has been verified (either in cash or by bank transfer) the corresponding deposit will be registered and issued to justify compliance with this legal obligation.
- Credit Card
Once the payment of the amount (either in cash or by bank transfer) into our bank account has been verified the agreement will be registered and processed. The lessor is given the Receipt for the Deposit to justify compliance with this legal obligation.
2.- WHEN IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO VISIT OUR OFFICES:
- By Post: In this case you can send us the contractual documentation by registered mail (both copies of the leasing agreement or at least the lessor’s copy) and proof of the bank transfer of the amount of the deposit to our current account mentioned above ES23 3016 0124 7022 6923 6325, together with the request for inscription addressed to the Chamber of Urban Property of Salamanca. Once the agreements and the Receipt for the Deposit have been registered and processed, they will be returned by registered post.
- By website: Fill in the form, attaching the lease agreements and selecting the payment method:
- Credit card
- Wire transfer
3.- PROCESSING THE CANCELLATION OF THE DEPOSIT:
Once the leasing agreement has ended you can cancel the deposit personally in our offices on presenting the original agreement of the proprietor and the provisional Receipt for the Deposit when identifying yourself with your Identity Card. The amount of the deposit will be returned to the proprietor by means of a cheque payable to him or to any person appointed by him.
If you are unable to come in person we can return the amount of the deposit by sending it to you by post:
- Original leasing agreement of the Proprietor together with the provisional Receipt for the Deposit.
- Request for return (duly filled in and signed by the Proprietor).
- Photocopy of the Identity Card of the Proprietor.
In a few days you will receive the cancelled original leasing agreement together with a cheque payable to you at the address you give us.